Saturday 5 July 2014

Jug's New Word Challenge "Bird"

G'Day

Well I'll be! My Blogger has been down for a good 2 weeks and now, all of a sudden it's back up and running. How frustrating.

Oh well, I'm here to tell you about my entry into this weeks new challenge at Just us girls, which is the word challenge. They have chosen "bird" so I am entering the card below.


These are hand drawn birds, coloured using mont marte pastel pencils and the 3 layers of backing papers which depict the earth, grass and sky are from my stash. Inside I have repeated the 3 layers for continuity and it says "Fly up and party down"

Hope you like it.
Cheers
dingodudette

4 comments:

  1. OMG, those birds are fantastic! They just put a smile on my face. Awesome coloring with the pastel pencils. Thanks for joining us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great artist you are! Love your card! Thanks for joining us over at Just Us Girls this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun trio of the birds! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love those birds! Thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete