Monday 18 August 2014

Well, I'll Be Tickled...

Hi all,

Today I am entering into the colour challenge at Just Us Girls Challenge Blog which is blue green and any neutrals as below.


I was always taught by my mum (God rest her) that "blue and green should never be seen", but this unusual colour combination tickled my fancy so much I thought why not? And after I finished the first one, I liked it so much I made another. I like the neutral window and brad that tie the two rogue colours together and the frames which were cut and mitred from a 12" x 12" patterned paper

Here are the resulting cards...

Cheers
dingodudette

1 comment:

  1. I remember being taught that too! But, now I LOVE them together! Your card tickles me too! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete