Saturday 30 May 2015

Just Beachy

Hi

Dropping in to show you my 2nd card for June which was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches gorgeously simple design.


I immediately thought of a beach hut window and happened to have a frame embellishment that was perfect for this project.


I first tried it on a white card base, but the beachy colours didn't stand out as much and now it really "pops"

I cut out a window in the front of the black card base and lined the inside with beachy blue, which I then stamped with the sentiment ("Mum's the word" set) and aligned to the window. Wrapped a couple of offcuts from ribbon and added slides on each side and popped a lovely heart embellishment in-between.

Have a lovely day
dingodudette

1 comment:

  1. I love how the colors pop on the black card base. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete