Tuesday 24 February 2015

Inspired By Peanuts

And we meet again.

My offering for today is a card that brings back fond memories of the Peanuts Comic Strip featuring the loveable flying ace.



I flipped the sketch provided by Cas(e) This Sketch and am entering into their challenge this time. This is the second time I have used the scrappy background technique courtesy of Stamp TV, only this time I have used 3 different patterns of washi tape instead of paper scraps (it was a lot quicker)

For the cross panel I used twine wrapped around the topper quite a few times (odd number seemed to work the best) and added the oval shaped backing for my Snoopy with the happy birthday sentiment taking the place of the heart.

It was a little unbalanced so I added a few bling dots to finish.

Crikey, I wasn't expecting it to look so good.

Cheers

dingodudette

1 comment: