Thursday 16 October 2014

Can you be warm and cool at the same time?

G'Day again from little old me.

Having some Friday fun with a couple of challenges that are out there at the moment. 

Warm and cool colours together have a real comfortable fit in my book.

With that in mind I thought I'd go with the colour scheme challenge at Perfectly Rustics -  http://perfectlyrustics.com which is:


and use the scheme to enter the Feeling Sketchy Challenge 105 - http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/which is:


and here is my entry that will go in my coffers for next September (if I remember where it is after that long!)


It just seemed like the sort of colours a man would be happy with on fathers' day.

Cheers
dingodudette

11 comments:

  1. What a great card you've made dear lady! I love that you're that organized to make a card for next September!! AMAZING!! Thanks for joining with us at Perfectly Rustics!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I like that you have included a flower on a card for a male, who said man cards can't include flowers? Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful manly/autumnal card here & that is a lovely colour palette you have used.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy again.
    Debi - DT@FS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I LOVE your card and I love the colour combo too. Thanks for joining FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us at FS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card ! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

    ReplyDelete