Thursday 2 October 2014

Rustic Rust

G'Day once again from the Dingo.

Fancied a bit of rural relaxation this week and as I was not able to get out in reality, I decided to take up the photo challenge at Just Us Girls Challenge Blog which is as depicted below:

Here is my take on the photo:
I tried to stick to the perspective in the picture and began by cutting out the head and shoulders of a Whoopsie Daisy Digi stamp and adhering it to the base card. I then chose a beautiful rusty coloured textural paper and laid it over the Digi to make it appear to be in front of her. Then I matted the slats on to black card to create the shadows between the slats and added it to the right corner to create the wall. I used a rub on sentiment and added a corrugated picket fence, wheelbarrow with brad tyre, teeny BBQ, a puffy leaf coated in glitter paint and finished it off with various flowers. 

I hope you like it.

Dingodudette

No comments:

Post a Comment