Sunday 5 October 2014

Have You Got The Sketch Bug?

G'Day all,

Ever since I saw the Miniscule series of short stories about a bunch of bugs doing crazy things I have been hooked. That cheeky ladybug has me in stitches!

I am entering a bug themed card into to challenges this week, the first of which is Feeling Sketchy's #103.


and the other is at Just Us Girls (sorry Ladies, I couldn't save the image.) Their URL is http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/ where the word challenge is "Celebrate"

Here are 2 cards I did which are of the same design and elements, but one has a decorative edge to the background and one plain. 


I think I like the crinkly edge one more and I like the way the clear resin flowers help bring out the red colour of the button bug.

Hope you like it.

Cheers
dingodudette

13 comments:

  1. I like both of them. That is a cute ladybug, and I love the wonderful colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I never could work out if it's ladybug or ladybird. Maybe we could start a debate. :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute Lady Bug card! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards - I like the distressed edge one too...great colours, fabulous to send out.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy again.
    Debi - DT@FS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta Debi. I feel everyone's encouragement right now.

      Delete
  5. Cute cards and I love that adorable ladybug! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card you created and a great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Feeling Sketchy blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe I do love this card, such vibrant colours and the "bug" is just too adorable ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys. Now I know the meaning of the phrase "cute as a button" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are both great... not sure which one I prefer. The colours are wonderful and the little bug is too cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete