Tuesday 21 October 2014

You're Good For Me

G'day once again from the dingo.

A quick card today to address the Just us girls Colour challenge this week.


My first thoughts upon seeing this combination was "eeeewwww" however, the idea of much loved tasty vegetabubbles came to mind shortly after, so here is my card:


All the favourites are there... avocado, aubergine, artichokes, olive oil and endive.

Hope you like the little bit of navy I used to mat up these backgrounds and images. The photo can't really show how well it contrasts with the plain white card.

Cheers
dingodudette.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. I haven't heard of aubergine... I'm going to have to look that up!
    Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself and your story. It helps to know that there is a community of STRONG women out there who have overcome so many things. *HUGS*
    I look forward to seeing your card. :)

    ReplyDelete